Проект ЄС Association4U оголошує набір молодшого фахівця з комунікацій для підтримки Міністерства юстиції у впровадженні Угоди про асоціацію між Україною та ЄС.
Дедлайн – 8 вересня 2017, 15:00. (далі – англ.).
The applicant must be a Ukrainian citizen, and should not have been employed by the Ukrainian public administration in the six months prior to the closing date of this announcement.
The applicant must be independent and free from conflict of interest in the responsibilities he/she takes on.
The successful Junior Communication Fellow Candidate appointed to this important role will be required to perform on a full-time basis the following tasks:
To get involved into public communication of the Government Institutions and be ready for a number of tasks, like:
- To draft media invites & press releases
- To assist with the organization of public events
- To maintain social media accounts
- To draft content for web-resources
- To draft develop information products
The following professional qualities are required:
- Bachelor Degree in public relations / media / communications or relevant for Government Institution (A Master’s Degree and/or postgraduate studies would be an advantage)
- Professional experience not required, although some previous experience in public relations / media / communications an advantage
- Knowledge of English language (at least level B2 according to Common European Framework)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
(Would be an advantage):
- General knowledge of the EU – Ukraine cooperation & AA
- Knowledge of information products design software
Applicants must have good communication, writing and social skills, be organized and disciplined in order to meet deadlines, and able to work with minimum supervision.
To apply for this position, please submit a letter of motivation and your CV in EU format in English (click here) to:
indicating “CV Junior Communication Fellows” in the subject line of the email
before 8 September 2017, 15:00.
Please include your telephone contact number in the email.
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.