Проект ЄС Association4U оголошує набір старщого фахівця з комунікацій для підтримки Офісу Віце-прем’єр-міністра з з питань європейської та євроатлантичної інтеграції у впровадженні Угоди про асоціацію між Україною та ЄС.
Дедлайн – 8 вересня 2017, 17:00. (далі – англ.).
The EU funded Project ‘Association4U’ is seeking for Senior Communication Fellow to provide support to the Office of the Vice Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration in the area of communication.
The applicant must be a Ukrainian citizen, and should not have been employed by the Ukrainian public administration in the six months prior to the closing date of this announcement. The applicant must be independent and free from conflict of interest in the responsibilities he/she takes on.
The successful Senior Communication Fellow Candidate appointed to this important role will be required to perform on a full-time basis the number of tasks to:
1) assure managing projects and processes,
2) improve public communication
3) increase visibility of Euro-integration process & reforms in the framework of the implementation of the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine – in Ukrainian & foreign media
4) prepare and implement thematic information campaigns in the framework of implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
5) set up and maintain effective communication with media, provide trainings if required.
The following professional qualities are required:
- University Degree (Master’s Degree) in public relations/media /communications or relevant for Government Institution (Master’s Degree on any of the related fields & Ph.D. or research/postgraduate studies in relevant fields would be an advantage)
- At least 10 years of general professional experience (can include Ph.D. studies)
- Minimum 7 years of specific professional work in communication
- Knowledge of English language (at least level B2 according to Common European Framework)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Would be an advantage:
- General knowledge of the EU – Ukraine cooperation & AA;
- SMM Experience;
- Managing experience;
- Previous work in or with media;
- Understanding of business process;
- Knowledge of information products design software.
To apply for this position, please submit a letter of motivation and your CV in EU format to
indicating «CV Senior Communication Fellow» in the subject line of the email
before September 8 of 2017, 17:00.
Please include your telephone contact number in the e-mail.
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.