Проект ЄС Association4U оголошує набір фахівця з комунікацій для підтримки Офісу Віце-прем’єр-міністра з з питань європейської та євроатлантичної інтеграції у впровадженні Угоди про асоціацію між Україною та ЄС.
Дедлайн – 8 вересня 2017, 15:00. (далі – англ.).
The EU funded Project ‘Association4U’ is seeking Associate Communicator Fellows to provide support to the Office of the Vice Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration (OVPMU) in implementing the Association Agreement between the European Union and Ukraine (AA).
The applicant must be a Ukrainian citizen, and should not have been employed by the Ukrainian public administration in the six months prior to the closing date of this announcement.
The applicant must be independent and free from conflict of interest in the responsibilities he/she takes on.
The successful Associate Communication Fellow Candidate appointed to this important role will be required to perform on a full-time basis the number of tasks:
- to assure the digital presence of the OVPMU (web-resources/social media): maintain social media accounts; draft & management content for web-resources (including EUI website);
- to draft information materials (media invites, press releases, op-eds, comments, blogs, etc.)
- to assist in maintains relations with media
- to assist in preparation & dissemination of information products: presentations, booklets, newsletters, brochures, official monitoring reports promoting AA implementation etc.
- to assist with organization & moderation of public events
- to deliver trainings on topics of expertise (digital, including social media) if required
The following professional qualities are required:
- Master’s Degree in public relations / media / communications or relevant for OVPMU (including laws/economics/ international relations / political science etc.)
- At least 7 years of general professional experience (can include Ph.D. studies)
- Minimum 5 years, of specific professional experience in communication
- Knowledge of English language (at least level B2 according to Common European Framework)
- Proficiency in Ukrainian;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Would be an advantage:
- General knowledge of the EU – Ukraine cooperation & AA;
- Ph.D. or research/postgraduate studies in relevant fields
- Digital communication/SMM experience;
- Experience in development of infographics, illustrations for posts, etc.
Applicants must have good communication, writing and social skills, be organized and disciplined in order to meet deadlines, and able to work with minimum supervision.
To apply for this position
Please submit a letter of motivation and your CV in EU format in English (click here or find attached) to:
indicating “CV Associate Communication Fellows” in the subject line of the email
before 8 September 2017, 15:00.
Please include your telephone contact number in the email.
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.