EU funded project “Support to the Implementation of the European Union – Ukraine Association Agreement” (Association4U) is looking for Sectoral / Communication Fellows to provide support to Government Institutions (Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Infrastructure, Ministry of Energy and Coal industry, Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources) in organizing the work of Helpdesks (profile on the issues under the EU-UA Association Agreement and Deep & Comprehensive Free Trade Area (AA/DCFTA).
The successful Junior Sectoral / Communication Fellow Candidate appointed to this important role will be required to perform on a full-time basis the following tasks:
- Consideration of the AA/DCFTA Implementation plans, policy objectives and priorities of Line Ministries (to understand focus of content to be delivered);
- Desk-search of content for helpdesks in order to create content based on profile business & public inquiries.
The following professional qualities are required:
General Professional Experience:
- At least 1 year of general professional experience, preferably in economics;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in Ukrainian/Russian and English;
Specific Professional Experience:
- Understanding of impact of Association Agreement and Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area on Ukraine and its market (preferred);
- At least 1 year of experience on EU integration issues;
- Knowledge of one of the ministry’s competencies and its recent EUI developments (preferred).